Wrongful Death & Fatal Accidents
The Fatal Accidents Act, in Alberta, governs wrongful death claims and so it elaborates that damages are generally allowed for:
- Counselling Expenses
- Money for bereavement (grief and the loss of guidance, care and companionship of the deceased person)
- Loss of dependency on household services
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Damages for loss of financial support
- Damages for loss of income for grieving family members
- Loss of dependency on income
Our compassionate and experienced team at YYC Lawyers is equipped to help you gain the damages that you are entitled to in such a difficult time as this. During this emotionally sensitive time, our goal is to ensure you do not worry about your legal claim.
Our lawyers have years of experience helping families cope and recover for these types of losses. We are here to shoulder the responsibility of your claim and it is one we do not take lightly. We will work diligently to provide you with the compensation that you deserve. Contact our office for an initial consultation.